For more than 25 years, Approved Home Health has built a solid reputation by delivering quality home health care to clients in Sarasota, Manatee, Charlotte and Desoto counties.
As part of the Tidewell Hospice, Inc. family, Approved Home Health is passionate about helping people remain safe and independent in their homes. But Approved also supports people who have moved into a nursing home or assisted-living facility by providing a level of one-on-one care that goes beyond what’s available at those facilities.
When it comes to caring for you or a loved one, trust a company that combines years of experience with the dedication and commitment to service that is so important to a successful client-caregiver relationship. Trust Approved Home Health to catch you, before you fall.
- More than half of all falls happen at home while a person is doing normal daily activities.
- More than a third of all people age 65 or older fall each year and the risk increases with age.
- Annually, more than 1.6-million older adults go to U.S. emergency departments for fall-related injuries.
- Hip fractures are one of the most serious types of fall injuries and are the leading cause of loss of independence among older adults.
- Many older adults are afraid of falling and it may lead them to avoid important activities such as walking, shopping or taking part in social events.